10 June 2015

'I don't even want to have sex!' Amber Rose speak out

Feud: In February, the 31-year-old (who dated Kim Kardashian's now-husband Kanye West) had a widely publicised row with Kim's sister Khloe. Amber is seen right with Kanye in 2010. Kim and Kanye are pictured left last weekFeud: In February, the 31-year-old (who dated Kim Kardashian's now-husband Kanye West) had a widely publicised row with Kim's sister Khloe. Amber is seen right with Kanye in 2010. Kim and Kanye are pictured left last week


She has been spotted looking very cosy with Machine Gun Kelly in recent weeks and confirmed that they are 'dating', but Amber Rose insists she is far too busy for a serious relationship right now.


In a candid interview with Cosmopolitan, the 31-year-old spoke about everything from stripping at the age of 15 to social media making her a feminist - and said that her son Sebastian, two, comes way before romance.

'I don't even want to have sex!' she said, adding that most men are 'extremely scared' of her. 'I really don't!

'I'm just so focused on my son and my work and everything that I'm trying to do. I just don't even wanna be bothered.'

And Amber's career is certainly keeping her very busy.
Family first: Amber says her son Sebastian, now two, is the most important thing in her life. She is pictured with the youngster and estranged husband Wiz Khalifa in January 2014

Hot wheels: The star showcased her famous derriere as she took a ride on her Can-Am Spyder last week


No comments:

Post a Comment