21 May 2015

Dad who beat his daughter and left bruises on her, writes in


This morning a LIB reader sent me a mail with pics of injury she sustained after she was beaten by her dad (read here ). The dad wrote to me trying to explain why he did and apologized. Read below 
Linda I saw your post about me beating my daughter. It’s true I went to her room to ask her about the meat she kept in the pot she kept quiet then I asked her what she expected her mom to eat cause her mom is a stroke patient she kept quiet then I asked her what she expected me to eat she said I should give her money to cook. To tell you the truth I’m a bit broke and frustrated to find out the last 4 pieces of meat grew wings but I’ve come out to say I was wrong to do these harm to her. She’s contesting for a pageant next week. I shouldn’t have. I feel remorseful and want to say I’m sorry I won’t hit her again just help me beg her because she locked herself inside her room since morning and has refused to come out please I am sorry thank you’
He signed his name, but I will leave that out. Plus I know it’s most likely him because the girl told me she was beaten over four pieces of meat which I didn’t include in the post…he mentioned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment