11 May 2015

Not Again! Kim Kardashian Goes Completely Naked in Desert Photo Shoot for Latest Episode of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’

kimk
**Viewer’s discretion is advised before viewing these photos***
Kim Kardashian was again pictured posing for a photo shoot on the desert in the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians with just white paint covering her modesty.
In the latest episode of her reality show, she said her skin condition ‘Psoriasis‘ is the reason for her stripping down this time around:
“I have psoriasis, there is nothing I can do about it so there is no reason why I should feel uncomfortable,.’So to make myself feel better I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that. I just want to do fun and artsy things. I want to capture really cool moments and have some great shoots and be nude and do all this cool stuff,” she said.

More raunchy photos from the celeb:

kimk2 Kimk3 kimk4 kimk5 kimk6

No comments:

Post a Comment